Monday, September 17, 2012

RIP Uncle Harold

When I was 8 years old, my Uncle Harold sadly passed away of a massive heart attack. Harold was like a second dad to me and we picked with each other all the time. He was only 27 when he died. He died in August, and his 28 birthday would be on September 19 of that year too.

Harold and I were always close and we played around just goofing off. Yeah we would sometimes had our little disagreements but we always made up for them. Having the same interest in music, we would watch the music videos for Poison and Motley Crue's music.

I would always remember the 2004 Super Bowl matchup between the Patriots and the Panthers. Harold, his wife Vicky, and their daughter Hannah, came to the house and watched it with us. Of course, Harold was pulling for the Patriots, while I at the time, was a Panther fan. Patriots won the game and he was picking on me and my dad. This is where my love for the Patriots began.

Our favorite song by the Crue is "Home Sweet Home." I would like to post this video of "Home Sweet Home" in his memeory. Love and miss you Uncle Harold. Keep Heaven laughing. (the actual music video starts at 1:25)
http://www.urlbaron.com/FreeGreetingsCards_general.htm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment