Friday, August 31, 2012

Vas Happenin' In Algebra 2!

In the eighth grade, I was a step ahead of other eighth graders. What I mean is, I took Algebra I in eighth grade, Geometry in ninth grade, and now I am taking what is considered to be a junior class, Algebra II.

This week in Algebra, we have learned how to solve special case problems, compound inequalities, and absolute value inequalities. Some of it is related to Algebra I. Going by at least three to four steps, you have to make sure that you are working the problem right and substitute the number you've gotten for your variable.

Mrs.Waldrop, the teacher, has only five sophomores in her third period Algebra II class. Making it very easy for us to learn or get one on one time if we need it. If you don't get the problem or you are struggling to grasp something, then Mrs.Waldrop will gladly help you with whatever the problem may be.

Honestly, I wish she could have been my Geometry teacher as well. Mrs.Waldrop is the nicest math teacher I have ever met and she is really caring and really cool! Every day I look forward to hearing her southern belle accent and she makes me really excited about the lesson for that day.


Image available at http://www.edmondschools.net/north/Departments/Mathematics/MrsAult/MrsAultsClass.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment